With the mass spreading of the Covid-19 virus spreading around the world, we are taking precautions to prevent the spread as best we can. Please see below for our following schedule changes:
- Any time our host, The Vault Dance Studio is open, we will be having classes
- Any changes to the Vault's scheduling we will mirror.
- Private lessons will not be changing.
Please visit our Scheduling page to schedule a private lesson.
In order to ensure you, and we, are safe, please consider not attending class if any member of the household says yes to any of the following questions:
- Are you currently sick or have been sick in the last two weeks?
- Have you recently traveled, either domestic or foreign?
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19, or someone in quarantine for Covid-19 (self imposed or otherwise)?
- Do you live or work in a location with an outbreak of Covid-19?
Please do not schedule any private lessons if anyone in the household answers, or could answer, yes to any of these questions. Please keep an eye on the CDC website for accurate updates on this situation. By coming to a private lesson, you are letting us know you are saying no to all those questions.
Since everyone has been issued their own glove for the time, please do not attend class without your assigned glove. Please keep those gloves in good condition and wash them frequently.
If you have any questions, feel free to call or email us.